Monday, January 31, 2005

Jan 31st. 4PM.

For the first time in days, if not weeks, that I feel free ... and can browse webs, writing articles, watch movies (I bought some of movies ... most notably Lost Highway, but haven't found time to watch any yet), and even play games (yes, I bought Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic for Mac OS X and haven't played or even installed it! ... also my finishing of Neverwinter Nights had been long-overdue already) .... or I could be playing with my newly arrived iWork '05 and iLife '05, too! Wow ... it seems there are so many I want to do ... and what's better? Now I can effort to do them!

What happened?

Well, Jan 31st, 4PM, the deadline time for my master thesis had passed, and I DID submit it on time! Even though I still have to defend my thesis on the 10th of Feb. That's less work for me (just taking things from my thesis, making it more appropriate for presentation, etc).

Defending my thesis, will be the testbed for Keynote 2.0, that came with my copy of iWork ;-)

Now, what is the first thing I should do? :D

May be the most appropriate answer is: pad myself in the back, and take a good & full sleep